Friday, April 10, 2009

Some Good News!

Ok. Since Sgt. Guardsman commented on my last post about me going to Hawaii it's not that much of a surprise to you...someone just HAD to ruin the secret. And now it's out. Yes it is true, I'm going to Hawaii this month in ten days! It'll be the twentieth through the twenty-sixth. I cannot wait! And the best part about all this, is that my best friend Candi is coming with me! I do actually have 4 best friends. I don't know if that is aloud but I do have that many. The one thing that I'm actually really excited to go do is go horseback riding!! Of course because I LOVE horses! And another one is going snorkling, and the water slides that is at our condo. Yes we're staying in condos! At night, the reason I wanted one of my best friends to come, is to go dancing late at night! I bought the perfect dress too! I'll take lots of pictures and post them on facebook for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment