Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Trip To Hawaii

Well, I shall start off with the fact that on our way to Hawaii, that part did not go so good. First we got to Minneapolis no problem. But then we wanted to get a straight shot to Hawaii, that didn't happen. We were suppossed to get on a plane to go to Portland, OR. That flight got full. So mom made a call to get on another flight so we had to rush to get to that one. But then just me and Candi got on at first. Then we saw my dad get on...that was joyful. (sarcasim) So we got to go to Seattle, WA. We were going to get on a flight that went to Hawaii there, but then that one was full! Agh! So now this was getting REALLY frusterating. We asked the gate againt (sp?) what time the next flight left for Hawaii and they said not till 8:30am!!! It was 1:30pm right then. We had a LONG wait. So we had a problem listing us on the waiting list to go to Hawaii because my mom wasn't with us because she was the employee and because we had Candi with, we couldn't really fly without her. And I wasn't going to leave Candi by herself at an airport while me and dad went to Hawaii. So then we tried to get back to Minnesota to fly back with mom but it still wouldn't let us fly. But somehow we got from Minnesota to Washington without her. (this is where it gets technical with airline employee stuff so i'm just going to skip it) The gate peeps eventually got us on the Hawaii flight out of Seattle. So me and Candi found a place on the floor at the airport and we slept there with all our luggage. Fun fun. The morning came and we left for Hawaii, first class too :) that was nice! And when you fall asleep at the airport and there's no one around you, then when you wake up there's strangers all around you, it's really weird. lol. I don't ever want to do that again. I hope it doesn't happen to any of you guys either. It really sucks! I'll tell you about my first day in Hawaii later. Right now I'm really hungry and me and Candi want to go find some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment