Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hanging With Friends :)

Today, woke up today and decided to call one of my best friend. All I wanted to do was call her(Steph) to tell her I was thinking about her. I left a message on her cell phone saying that I made a Chocolate Banana Smoothie, then she called back and said "hey I have things to do today when I'm done I can come pick you up." (I do not have a car right now because mine just broke) I live a long way away from town so her coming to pick me up was awsome. Very excitedly I said yes. So like any two girls we went tanning and shopping! I'm having an awsome time, right now I'm just waiting for her sister to get done with work which she (Jen) is my other best friend. Since they are sisters and they're really close, what I tell one the other will know within a matter of minutes so I just consider both of them by best friends. We're all close in age, Steph is the same age as me but Jen is a year and a half younger than us. But all have a lot in common and LOVE the same stuff. But the funny thing is, is that I think we have different tastes in men.....some things are the same....but when it comes to men we kinda differ a lot about that. haha. But differences is what keeps us close! I love those two with all my heart. Later tonight we're going for a jog/walk, and then hot tubing!!! I can't wait! I'll let you know how the rest of my night goes later.

So, yes I had a fun night! We went to Steph's friends house to get in the hot tub and had a blast. Talked girl talk for about 2 hours and just got out. Then went back to Steph's house to eat and her mom bought the best Papa Murphey's pizza ever! It was really good. Then we watched a couple movies...well more like a movie and a quarter...fell asleep on the second one. And I really wanted to see it, Fools Gold, haven't seen it yet. Now I'm starving and going to dig in their kitchen for breakfast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment