Monday, April 6, 2009

Plans Before I Leave

So, before I leave there is a list of things that I would love to do. Some I have already plans with people just not set with dates. For examples some things I would like to do is go horseback riding. But so far i I'm only going to go see some friends' horses. Unless it's descent outside in the high 40's then we can go riding! I really hope it is. Other things are some new movies that are coming out in theaters. One of them being the new Star Trek movie. I'm going to miss the Transformers 2 :( The second movie would be the Wolverine: X-Men Orgins. Hopfully someone in my unit will be able to stream those movies so we can watch them. And going fourwheeling with friends is something I'd really like to do too. The last thing is making a trip to the Twin Cities so I can see some long lost friends that moved down there after high school. So those are all my main things that that I would love to do. I will write back in here when one of them is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment