Tuesday, April 14, 2009

An Exciting Day!

So, today wasn't that bad...not last to do taxes in my area but pretty close. haha. I don't owe anything, but I get a whole bunch back! Yes! :) Very happy. But that isn't how my day started. It started by me laying in bed and waisting time for a half hour sleeping when I should of been getting ready to leave for the dentist.

Got to dentist with rents and they left me there. Put twice the amount of novicane in me to numb me up, he went through some muscles so now my jaw REALLY hurts! I was numb for 3 hours AFTER the dentist. It was just a quick small little cavity. Then we ventured our way to JC Penny's to get some suit cases for Hawaii :) Then we went to Wal-Mart and got some groceries for tonight and some other things. Rents making California Hambergers as I type. Yum Yum can't wait to eat them. Went home then rushed to the tax lady because we were late for our appointment. Then after that went back into town and went shopping at Marices and bought more really cute clothes for Hawaii :) Went to the tanning salon to check for tanning sesions, of course there's none open for another half hour. So we just skipped it. We both wanted to get home.

So that was my day. My jaw still hurts and I'm tired. Wanted a nap but now it's too late to go to sleep. I'm so pumped for Hawaii!!! Me and Candi are you going to have SO much fun! Oh, and I just bought a video camera for Hawaii and Afghanistan too! can't wait till I actually record something worth keeping. Haha. Well, I have to go see if the foods ready. I'll write back in here later!

No comments:

Post a Comment