Monday, June 22, 2009

UPDATE!!!!

Well, it has been a long time since I've been on here. I don't have internet access. I do on my phone but I don't have good enough signal to do this much typing. And it would take way to long. I don't have THAT much time on my hands. I'm on the USO's computer and they won't let me get on facebook. The Facebook on my phone doesn't have all the features but it has all the main ones.

Right now I'm at Camp Adduberry(I think that's how you spell it) in Indiana. It's SUPER hot down here and very muggy most of the time. And talk about humid! I don't like it down here, I'll probly never move out of Minnesota...maybe I'll consider somewhere out east, but not the east coast more of like where Pennsylvania is. I drove through there once and fell in love with the scenery. And it didn't help much that at the end of the movie Marley and Me, they were in Pennsylvania then too. And I love their house. I want one similar like it. Now that I'm leaving for Afghanistan I think more and more what I want out of my life. Maybe a relationship with a guy can wait, it's probly a good thing that me and my last one broke up. I have to go now though. My battle buddies want to leave. I'll come back here and write some more when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment